On the 26th day of New Years my lover gave to me: nothing.
Hey what is up fam, my name is Ray and welcome back to another post! January 26, 2017.
I’m like extra tired right now, so I’m going to keep this post pretty brief and short.
You know how I’ve been complaining about how two members of my group don’t do anything? Well today they decided that they were going to write the biography on a person they rarely researched. How is that even possible you ask? Beats me. So I’m looking at what they’re writing and it becomes really obvious how they’re pull information from thin air. They’re literally plagiarizing from another source. Same information, same order, same structure. It’s so obvious it hurts. No wonder you got caught cheating geez. At least try to put some effort in making it different? Sigh. Be careful what you (I) wish for I guess. Geez, unlucky. Like I’m not trying to get caught plagiarizing over here. I don’t want to ruin my career over something that I’m not even committing. Seriously though, these people have some of the worse work ethics ever. How can you be okay with copying someone’s work, do you not feel bad? Maybe just me. Anyways, I left the plagiarizing duo to their own devices and Lincoln and I decided that we wouldn’t take Ls and would tolerate 3rd grade sentence structure and grammar from the duo, so we made our own document and yeah. It sounds a lot better and more natural in my opinion. See if you just put a bit of effort into it, you wouldn’t need to rely on someone else work.. geez. Then again, I should just probably confront them and tell them that they’re doing a horrible job regardless, but I feel like that would cause more drama than good.
Ok moving onto something more fun. So today my friend Tina and I decided to challenge ourselves to eat healthy. Why? I don’t know. I’m not healthy but at the same time I don’t think I’m unhealthy. We just to like to be unnecessarily competitive. The loser buys a meal for the winner :0! So here’s the list we came up with:
- Fried Chicken: Rip. I love fried chicken 😦 I actually wanted some this week but now I can’t have any.
- Soda/Soft Drinks: Okay this one is easy because I don’t even drink that much soda anyways. I run on mostly tea, water and coffee. This also means I can’t drink energy drinks, which I don’t drink anymore so 🙂 Yay me I guess
- Chips: Again I don’t really eat chips so…
- Cookies/Cakes: Not being able to eat the cookies lying around my house would suck I guess. No more milk and cookies 😦 Also, no one’s birthday is coming up so I’m in the clear!
- Chocolate: Now I know how it feels to be Rebecca. I was going to eat chocolate all by myself for a Valentine’s Day video :0 Guess I can’t do that anymore.
- Fast food restaurants: Bada ba ba ba I don’t eat fast food that often 🙂
- Ice Cream: Thankfully it is the winter time so my mom wouldn’t let me eat ice cream anyways
- Bubble Tea: I actually don’t like bubble tea that much hehe (don’t tell anyone)
- Starbucks: Okay this is just not fare 😦 She hates me
- Packaged Ramen: Okay she really hates me 😦 Ramen is literally my life. What am I suppose to eat when I’m hungry 😦 This is injustice. I’m being oppressed 😦
- Candy: I can live without candy
- Baked Goods: Tina just doesn’t like support our school’s bake sales confirmed
First one to eat any of those items loses. ^.^ I’m determined to win, free food lol. Can’t be that hard. Makes my life a bit more simple. Now I don’t have to choose between corn dog or cereal, it will always be cereal :s
Okay I should really go to sleep now.
Good night peeps!
-Ray, the one and only tired sunflower~