On the first day of New Years my lover gave to me: carpal tunnel. Ouch. 😦 My fingers hurt like hell. I have to stop playing so much league. Too much mouse clicking, damaging my hands lol. Especially my pinkie, hurts so much. So uncomfortable.
Hey what is up fam, my name is Ray and welcome back to the first daily blog of the New Year ^_^! I was thinking about stopping it after December but then I was like, what am I going to do from 11:30 – 1:00 am every night? :0 I guess I’ll keep doing these until I forget one day and then I’ll delete this blog and no one will have to read my emo posts ^_^ But until that day happens, welcome back to the first post in January.
Hey on the bright side, I’ll always be able to come back to here and realize how much of a shitty job I’m doing at my New Year’s Resolutions and life in general ^_^
“New Year, New Me” right fam? The Ray of 2017 will be new and improved ^_^. Improvements include:
- Less toxic
- Less flaming
- Less annoying
- Less making fun of people
- Less flipping out at people
- Less spamming the like button on messenger when I have nothing to say
- Less emo
- Less depressed
- Less friend jokes
- Less short jokes
- Less hating people
- Less less
Too bad the Ray of 2017 doesn’t exist lol. That’s asking for too much 😦 Just imagining not being able to make fun of people and flame people is hard enough.
Anyways with every New Year comes New Year’s Resolutions ^_^
Here’s my list (I also made a video if you want the TLDR):
- Be a better person – I am one of the saltiest people alive. I get salty at just about everything. I also get angry sometimes when my friends act way to idiotic for their own good. I also think I don’t help enough people. This year, I shall try to be less salty and think before I speak more often or just not speak at all and have people wonder if I’m mute ^_^ I shall also try to help people more often.
- Do less stupid shit – In other words, stop creating polls in Facebook groups or stuff of that sort. This year, I shall put more effort into thinking before doing things.
- Stop assuming – Assuming in 2016 was already pretty sketchy. Stop assuming people think the same indifferent way that I do. For example: Ray’s Rant #3, Ziwen drama, Subtweet fiesta. This year I shall assume (even though I just said I would stop assuming) that everything I say will offend someone somehow.
- Be more risky – Over all I think I’m a person who plays it really safe ouo. This year I want to explore and do cool and random shit. I don’t know what that means, but I will find out during this year. Also, I hope that being risky doesn’t lead me into other sorts of drama. That would be unfortunate.
- Be happier – This one is probably going to be the hardest one. I hate life and life hates me. That’s just the way things are. But this year, I shall try harder to be happier and less depressed/emo/suicidal/Longteng/Abel.
- Make more videos – Duh. This one’s a given.
- Get good.
- EDIT: Be more strict with lending people money – I need to keep track of the people I lend money to and constantly pursue them to pay me back. Lol, this year I would lend people money and just expect them to pay me back and what would usually happen is I expect them to pay me back and after awhile I would forget about it and it would be like 2-5 weeks later and I remember but it’s just kind of weird to tell people that they still owe you money from 5 weeks ago when you never reminded them before. This happened like 3 times. This year, I will make sure people pay me back ^_^!
Okay time to talk about my day. New Years started with no internet, which was really sad. My life is literally nothing without the internet and that’s pretty sad. This was like at 12 am when all the fireworks were going off. It was a good thing I had a phone with data or else I might of been bored to death lol. I know, I’m sad. Can’t even last a few hours without internet.
Started out by sending everyone an obligatory Happy New Years snap, not because I actually wanted to wish them a Happy New Years, because I wanted those sweet sweet points :^) Anyways, after that died down, I was bored. I ended up talking to someone for 2 hours (12am – 2am). Lol, I’m know I said this before but I like talking to people ^_^! It keeps me company on this lonely new years day. Today I learn, people can live off a diet of just yogurt, chocolate and ramen. If you ask me, that sounds a bit sad but eh not like I can do any better. Towards the end I fell asleep without saying good night lol. I hate it when people did that to me. It’s like you sudden just died ouo and it leaves me wonder will you come back or are you gone lol. Sorry fam.
I then proceeded to sleep for 8 hours. Woke up to a few snaps, an odd one in particular. Someone replied to my New Years snap with: “It’s okay, you don’t have to force yourself. Happy New Years to you too.” Not sure what the first part of that really means. It was a person that I really don’t talk to or associate with but still kind of weird. I hope said person doesn’t hate me or think I hate them lol. That would just be unfair, it’s literally a new year. Trying to start clean slate over here. Weird ouo.
I didn’t do much today. I’m that one person who stays home all lonely on New Years ^_^ Oh well, there are plenty of people like that. I just want to go out and party lel. I see so many people drinking and I’m just like why? You’re all underage tsk tsk. Alcohol is bad for you, let that be known. It’ll only make you feel good for a short while then you’ll feel like shit again or that’s what Longteng told me. I had so before but not in large amounts. Wine is good. Beer is shit. Don’t drink though ^_^!
No one was home today so I decided to mess around and made a Frap for my mason jar. I wonder how many different things I can put in it. So far it’s just tea and the frap ouo, so 2. Here’s a picture:
I forgot the sugar lol and put too much coffee. Couldn’t really taste the hot chocolate and the caramel creamer was too much. LEL. Trial and error.
I spent the rest of the day playing League, nothing new. That’s about it. Hope you all had a really nice New Years day ^_^! Party!~ I need to work on my New Years resolution. I need to work on so many things lol.
-Ray, the one and only drunk sunflower~
P.S. I just wanted to say that I’m sorry if these blog posts sound really selfish/self centered. I know the world doesn’t revolve around me and I’m actually not that important in the grand scheme of things. Don’t worry, I’m normally not like this. I don’t complain as much in person. In fact, I don’t even talk as much in person let alone share what I feel like lol. I’m sorry.